Thursday, September 18, 2008

boring day.. sigh.

3rd day of my loneliness.. also gonna be my end of loneliness.. my parents will be bak today midnight.. n tmr will be BIO.. haiz... trying to study but cant seem to focus.. i even fell aslept jus now... tat a 1 n half hours sleep... wonder if i could finish everything in time... ahh hopefully...

getting so bored..
being alone isnt so fun at all... i thought i could do anything but it was wrong.. theres nothing i could do.. everything i do im doing it all by myself... nobody to msg with.. only books entertain me.. but somehow da bio reproduction chapter interets me... lol.. im not ''bin tai''.. im jus amazed how God al-Mighty created all these... din know our body could work out so many things.. tats something i like about bio. how our body works... im kinda mixed of going for doc or engineer now.. hahah but who cares..now its still my SPM.. Bio n Phy equally important.. lol.. but my chemistry suck among da 3 sciences.. lol

im so bored tat i couldnt think of anything to write.. nothing special happened... jus somehow i hate myself for being so lazy at tis moment.. i know tat there shudnt be any entertainment at tis moment.. no tv.. no comp.. only books... but jus cant stand it.. aikz.... da desire jsu overwhelm me... aiyoh.. ''iman'' not strong enuf.. haha.. any suggestion to help me focus?? lol..


since i have nothing to write about.. better off to study lu...lalalalalalaala
yippie signing offfffff

2 comments:

PandaEyes95 said...

haha... there's nothing wrong in being lazy when it comes to studying... we feel that way sometimes... i'm suppose to study at this very moment... but i'm not

plus, i hope this comment will make u feel better... i understand how's it like to be lonely... sometimes... in my room all alone... can't sleep... eyes wide open... sleeping alone... sadness...

lol, u sound pretty nerdy in this post... (in a good way...)

btw, i found the link to ur blog from friendster... ^^

and thanks, for viewing my blog... it's been pretty lonely... ppl dont comment my blog much...

Anonymous said...

same to me too..
i wonder even if ppl do visit my blog.. haha