Wednesday, September 17, 2008

ahh well.. another boring n kinda frustrating day..

so it was 17th of sept.. still alone.. but i don care much...

i slept at 1 a.m which is considered 17th ba.. so can include in my blog. haha.. using my mum's laptop to online now cos i don wanna waste time waiting my old clumsy comp to turn on.. my mum's comp is freshly formatted so it is quick!

hmm.. something has been buggin me.. i don really know wads tat but it involves relationship.. i seriously cant differentiate between love n like.. wads tat actually... haiz.. wad da feeling of liking n loving.. dam i seriously dont know.. i've been thinking all tis when i was going to sleep... i cant sleep at all but eventually i fell asleep... but after waking up.. which is earlier tis morning.. i was still thinking about it... lots a ppl i really dunno if i love them or i like them... i jus dont know it... i feel happy when im being cared n able to share problems with ppl.. some of them will be able to und me n kinda motivate me or spend their time trying to make feel better.. i jus hope tat.. i dont mix up all those feeling... n hope those who are reading tis.. u might be one of da somebody i mentioned.. so don be so afraid or shocked... dont get misunderstood n avoid me... i really don hope so... i jus sound out becos i felt like doing so.. i hope i don regret tis...

so lets jus continue... early morning.. 12 sumthing.. wilson msg me said wanna come to my house.. but i didnt allow him.. i felt sorry n guilty actually.. he said he needs a place to study but i didnt allow him to come to my house... i jus don feel like having ppl in da hse.. kinda ruin my freedom.. i can only sit still n look out at da visitors... sorry eh wilson... i know ur desperate for a silent place to study but i really cant supply u a place... i hope u understand tat... haiz..

well theres nothing much i can say here... cos its jus da beginning of da morning.. i might be getting online tonight so i might be updating again... i jus hope those ppl out there reading my blog dont get misunderstood.. ur not da only one but theres alot in my mind right now... i feel so helpless now n i need a male to enlighten me in tis...

signing off~
=yippie in moody=

1 comments:

PandaEyes95 said...

well, i'm not a male, but u can pretend i am...

yes, relationship is a hard thing... love... it's somehting that comes naturally.

and when it does, u don't have to ask ur self if u love that certain someone. you'd just know it.

and about friends visiting. I feel a bit annoyed somehtimes too... yea, it's not like i don't like that person, i just want my personal space... just want some peace and quiet

is that how u feel?

i hope this would in some way, make u feel better...