Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Bad mood...

haiz.. bad mood... tmr is da end of exam.. i had add math n chemi 3 with bio 3..

add math really sucks... i dont know how to do.. worst part is differentiation.. i dont know wads da stupid formula adi... n integration too... damn it... im gonna lose lotsa lotsa mark there...
science was kinda easy.. i read those experiments n i was able to do em.. damn maybe i focus too much on science... really hate add math... y da hell someone make something so damn complicated n yet all u get is jus an integer or fraction... y cant all thsoe formula be made easier.. they are so damn complicated... tis paper really brought me down.. i have to go full force tonight... arrgghhhh

moments ago.. some guy came to my house n asked to see my dad... he seems like those BPR ppl whos duty to investigate some tax stuffs... my dad is an accountant.. i was kinda afraid tat hes gonna give problem to my dad... he comes with 2 of his frenz n look kinda serious. they asked for my dad's contact info n i jus gave them dad's phone... jus hope they don give any trouble..
kinda make me worry n moody now... y da hell problems comes on da same day.. arrgh...

now i don feel like going to english tt.. damn it boring n wasting time.. tis fri is gonna exam n its really wasting our time.. had to replace my physics.. ..

im not in a good mood now!!!

1 comments:

Yau Weng said...

haha...u always also in bad mood de la...dun feel bad mood..it will make ur day become worse...just try to cheer up...there's more "miserable" stuffs to cum when u r in uni...hahaha