Friday, September 5, 2008

Sick... ahhh

little did i know my last blog update would be da start of my sickness.. diarrhea and fever greeted me yesterday at around 6.40pm. whoa.. pain is so unbearable tat i skipped my dinner.. ate an apple jus den to fill something in my stomach.. i even got scolded n accused of playing comp for da whole evening until ended up falling sick.. argh.. y i always get these kinda of accusation.. i rested for da whole afternoon after feeling not so well after my lunch.. n so i got on to bed but wasnt really able to sleep.. trying to fight with da pain.. fever started to greet me at tat moment... head was to pain tat cant get to sleep as well.. but eventually got to sleep n managed to dream some quite weird dream eh... i dreamt of building a terrain on my own n ruling some place.. having war n kinda feeling pain too.. maybe its da effect or headache.. lol

n so today i skipped school... i woke up in da morning n didnt really feel well but i wanted to go to school.. but i decided not to.. as da headache is still there... so i continued sleeping.. till 10am.. whoa.. long sleep eh.. i woke up n din really have appetite.. ate a slice of bread with raspberry jam.. n took an Uphamol-650 ( some kinda or paracetamol ). n got up to bed again.. tis time i wore a jacket n covered myself with blanket to sweat... lol.. something which i do when i get fever.. well it worked.. after an hour of sleep.. sweat all over my body.. n i feel much better adi.
got up n rested for a while n den took up my lunch n got ready for tt.. well nothing much to say in tt.. n i went home n rested n went for another tt again.. n after tt had my dinner.. n abit of studies n ended up here..

damn i got scolding for jus using da computer.. my fren needed help to print something n my dad jus came up n scolded me.. he doesnt understands wad i do n how i do.. y must he always jump into conclusion n scolds me.. really hard for me to have a dad like tis... haiz..

signing off. yippe

0 comments: