Sunday, September 21, 2008

aloneeeeeeeee.......

ah well.. its lonely day for me again.. my parents are driving my bro to KLIA.. my bro is leaving back to Japan today.. gonna miss him ba.. but i can always get in touch thru da internet. lol
hope i dont forget anything he taught me about those comp stuffs.

so its jus a boring day i used to have during da sundays. morning aunty will fetch me to tt.. den after tt i will get myself into a fren's car n get home. haha.. so today was jus like a normal day..

ahh lets start off at 12.00am. cos i havent sleep yet.. haha. my bro was busy teaching me n asking to me install all da stuffs back to da formatted computer.. so my comp is now brand new. haha not da hardware but jus da software.. lol well den i msged till forgot wad time adi only sleep.. haha..

so da today morning i woke at 7.45.. but i slept til 8.00 hahaha.. too lazy bah.. woke up.. hse was empty.... n thinking tat.. im gonna be lonely again... aiyohh... so i got to tt... was kinda alone having my breakfast in a empty house... so i got to tt.. sienz.. everytime also sien.. haiz.. but today was extremely cold.. freezing all da way in tt.. my hands can hardly write.. jus holding it under my file... lol.. ha.. after tt i managed to get a car bak home.. luckily..

well.. got on da comp to install softwares to my comp.. kinda finishing it up da important ones. dont know aobut others.. guess im jus gonna wait till im free ba..

so lets talk about my days spent with my bro.. nothing much actually.. jus regarding comp stuffs.. walking in da night market... accompanying him to shopping during my exams... aikz.. had quite some great time with him. he kinda like help me alot.. setting up tis setting up tat... teaching me new stuffs. letting me play on his laptop too! din really do alot of stuffs with him but he has really changed alot.. he isnt tat bad tempered anymore n doesnt scold ppl like he always does.. haha. jap really changed him. wished i could be like him too..

hmm.. tmr will be my physics paper, tues chemistry, wed add math... it would be da worst week for me... haiz.. n im still not ready to face all these papers.. kinda having tis 'let it be'' feeling, the beatles song eh. haha wonder if it means like wad i feel. i jus hope everything goes smoothly with no problems la... pray luck to myself.

hmm guess i'll be stopping here for dinner n studies.. wont be updating tis until exam ends i guess.. cya guys!

=yippie=

0 comments: