Monday, September 29, 2008

yesterday n today..

sunday... gonna be having long tt hours again...
well.. early morning.. i got up early as usual... i had a garlic bread tat i like so much.. my mum came down n asked me to eat up some cakes.. i told her i had enuf n she kinda forces me to eat... i din wanna eat n ended up getting a scold from her... agghh... y cant i control my own meals....

well in tt.. something historic happened... my tt teacher... Steven was having problem with his semicircular canal.. u guys shud know it.. it helps to balance da body.. well his semicircular canal start to gve him prob.. he always have tis prob during sundays... normally he eats medicine n hes alright... but today he din look good after having medicine.. his face turn green.. soo scary... but he keeps teaching.. he cannot tahan dee.. but still keep teaching.. at last he cant tahan... fatigue overtook him... he nearly collapse... but he managed to sit on da stool.. he asked his staff to come n copy questions for us... but it ended we going home 20 mins earlier... steven was half dead adi... haiz.. really wonder y he still wanna teach... hope hes gonna be alright..

well... i called my mum at 2 to fetch me.. normally it shud take 15 mins to reach my tt place.. max would be 20 mins for her driving... but she ended up reaching at 2.30... it makes no difference calling or not calling... ended up im kinda pissed n my mum not very satisfied about me too.. due to da last few days..
as soon as i went home... i took my mum's laptop.. wanted to play some games with my frenz.. so i played.. mum saw me using her laptop but din see me playing games.. so she kinda jus told me to off it... she doesnt like seeing me using da comp.. even for fixing or any other purpose.. she was tired n got to sleep after tat... den my dad came up.. damn he came in n scold me... a hard one... i seriously dont know if he cares how i feel...''ur a useless guy on da earth, if u cant get good results, im gonna send u out to work. u don have to study...'' tats wad a father said to his son.. instead of ''son don play so much, spend some time on studies.'' grr... i really hate him... he turned off da computer while i was using.. i was so pissed off... having pissed.. i went to sleep to forget everything..

well at night.. i went for tt n my family went to my aunts house for a birthday dinner.. it was da first ever F1 night race in Singapore... kinda missed it but i got to see da last 20 laps after my tt.. although its not live... while watching.. my dad said Singapore was so beautiful... n my mum kinda discuss with him about it n ended up at malaysia politics.. n dey both quarreled.. with a guest in da house.. haiz... y dont know y they always have to quarrel.. a family one would nvr want to be in...

well today morning.. i woke up.. early... for a holiday its quite early..9am.. well i took my bath... da water current was strong cos da washing machine is using da water... so i had to take my time to wet myself.. my really annoying dad... started scolding outside da bathroom.. saying im taking a long time.. he even turned off da shower switch to get me out... its really f***ing annoying lar.. i was very pissed..... he doesnt und tat i have to wash my hair.. my body.. brush my teeth.. wash my face in da bathroom.. he jus have to wash himself up becos he uses his own bathroom for brushing n facial cleaning... he doesnt understand.... damn hes really a failure to me.. fail as a father.. all i want from his is care n love.. i don wan his shit money... all he thinks tat im only good at spending his money... i was very pissed tat i don wanna look at him da whole morning... breakfast time i even took my food to da study table.. n my mum kept asking me to get my ass back to da kitchen.. i din folo her command i jus stayed n don care wad happens...

i seriously dislike my dad.... i don like him... i wanna get out of here soon...

p.s: sorry for da vulgars... jus wanna blast it out...

0 comments: